Sunday, December 30, 2012

Art Project 2012 - Dec 24 - Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This will be my last post for the 2012 Art Project - doing art every single day! 

While I continue to do art mostly every day, I will not continue to update this blog on the regular basis as I have the past two years. You can follow my various adventures at my Natures Walk Studio blog. http://hhcampbell.blogspot.com/ 

Wishing you all a healthy and prosperous and creative New Year! 

Christmas Moon with Evening Star

Christmas Moon

Solstice Snow
See more about Solstice Snow here

Photos from a Raptor watching afternoon with my husband.
Red Tailed Hawk

Rough Legged Hawk

Coopers Hawk

1 comment:

  1. Exquisite compositions and photos, thank you very much for your kind words.
    I wish you a 2013 full of dreams and hopes fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete